Welcome to our teams! LibreOffice is developed by hundreds of people around the world. It's free and open source software, so anyone can study how it works and add improvements. Join us today!
Click a topic you want to help with...
- Click here to get the code, talk to developers, and start working on Easy Hacks
- Send an email to email@example.com, saying how you want to get involved (eg online help, or Calc handbooks)
- See our infrastructure page for the tools we use and how to get involved
- Contribute to LibreOffice design with your artwork and user experience expertise
- Click here to learn about our tools and native language communities
- Sign up to Bugzilla, our bug-tracking tool
- Install the latest version of LibreOffice
- Start confirming or re-testing bug reports
- Join #libreoffice-qa on Freenode if you need help
- Join our mailing list (send a blank message and follow the instructions)
- Introduce yourself (where you're based and how you'd like to help)
- A member of the team will give you some ideas for things to work on