First check the system requirements before installing LibreOffice on macOS.
- Download the .DMG file from the download page.
- Open the .DMG file by double-clicking on it.
- An installation window appears: drag and drop the LibreOffice icon onto the Applications icon in the same window. You may be required to enter your administrator password.
- The files are copied over and a progress bar shows when the installation is complete.
- If needed, you may now download and install the language pack(s) of your choice and built-in help by downloading the .DMG file of your choice. The installers for these are launched from inside their .DMG files.