Thanks for catching my error. Looks like a missed the largest chunk of added files in my local
builds.

Your numbers definitely change things. It sounds like the size of the installation will double (803
MB for LibreOffice 24.2.1 ARM installer to somewhere around 1500 MB). Does that sound like a
realistic assumption?

I definitely can write a shell script to remove localized files, but I could also try changing the
installer build scripts (for macOS only) that only moves the UI translation files into the main
installer and leaves the writing aids in the language packs.

Thoughts? It might only cause the type of bug reports and posts to change from “reduce the
installer size” to “spellchecking and/or writing aid is missing”. I can handle both types but maybe
the second type is easier as I can just post a link to their language’s Language Pack.

Patrick