Hello all,

Here is my proposal for dividing the components in LibreOffice UI in Weblate into categories. My idea is to have a category for each module and a few categories for shared components. Let me know if I miscategorised something or if you have better ideas for categories.

Base
        dbaccess/messages
        officecfg/registry/data/org/openoffice

Not sure if 'dbaccess/messages' would belong here or in the Data access category further below.

BASIC
        basctl/messages
        basic/messages

Calc
        formula/messages
        nlpsolver/help/en/com.sun.star.comp.Calc.NLPSolver
        nlpsolver/src/com/sun/star/comp/Calc/NLPSolver
        nlpsolver/src/locale
        scaddins/messages
        sccomp/messages
        sc/messages

Chart
        chart2/messages

Common UI components
        accessibility/messages
        avmedia/messages
        cui/messages
        desktop/messages
        editeng/messages
        extensions/messages
        extensions/source/update/check/org/openoffice/Office
        extras/source/autocorr/emoji
        extras/source/gallery/share
        forms/messages
        framework/messages
        officecfg/registry/data/org/openoffice/Office
        officecfg/registry/data/org/openoffice/Office/UI
        oox/messages
        reportbuilder/java/org/libreoffice/report/function/metadata
        reportdesign/messages
        sfx2/messages
        svl/messages
        svtools/messages
        svx/messages
        sysui/desktop/share
        uui/messages
        vcl/messages
        wizards/messages
        wizards/source/resources
        xmlsecurity/messages

A catch-all category which could perhaps be broken into smaller categories. I'd avoid getting overly specific, though, in order to keep the overall number of categories manageable.

Data access
        connectivity/messages
        connectivity/registry/ado/org/openoffice/Office/DataAccess
        connectivity/registry/calc/org/openoffice/Office/DataAccess
        connectivity/registry/dbase/org/openoffice/Office/DataAccess
        connectivity/registry/evoab2/org/openoffice/Office/DataAccess
        connectivity/registry/firebird/org/openoffice/Office/DataAccess
        connectivity/registry/flat/org/openoffice/Office/DataAccess
        connectivity/registry/hsqldb/org/openoffice/Office/DataAccess
        connectivity/registry/jdbc/org/openoffice/Office/DataAccess
        connectivity/registry/macab/org/openoffice/Office/DataAccess
        connectivity/registry/mysqlc/org/openoffice/Office/DataAccess
        connectivity/registry/mysql_jdbc/org/openoffice/Office/DataAccess
        connectivity/registry/odbc/org/openoffice/Office/DataAccess
        connectivity/registry/postgresql/org/openoffice/Office/DataAccess
        connectivity/registry/writer/org/openoffice/Office/DataAccess

I think these are not just specific to Base but used in other modules too? If not, this category could be merged with Base.

Dictionaries
        Already created by Christian, no changes.

Draw and Impress
        sd/messages

File format filters
        filter/messages
        filter/source/config/fragments/filters
        filter/source/config/fragments/internalgraphicfilters
        filter/source/config/fragments/types
        writerperfect/messages

Installers and ReadMe
        instsetoo_native/inc_openoffice/windows/msi_languages
        readlicense_oo/docs
        scp2/source/activex
        scp2/source/base
        scp2/source/calc
        scp2/source/draw
        scp2/source/extensions
        scp2/source/gnome
        scp2/source/graphicfilter
        scp2/source/impress
        scp2/source/kde
        scp2/source/math
        scp2/source/onlineupdate
        scp2/source/ooo
        scp2/source/python
        scp2/source/quickstart
        scp2/source/winexplorerext
        scp2/source/writer
        scp2/source/xsltfilter
        setup_native/source/mac

Math
        starmath/messages

System integration
        fpicker/messages
        shell/messages
        shell/source/win32/shlxthandler/res

Writer
        librelogo/source/pythonpath
        swext/mediawiki/help
        swext/mediawiki/help
        swext/mediawiki/src/registry/data/org/openoffice/Office
        swext/mediawiki/src/registry/data/org/openoffice/Office/Custom
        sw/messages

Comments welcome,
Tuomas