Hello Everyone,

By the way, I have insufficient privileges to save translations on Weblate too, however, I was the
person who has already participated in translations of subtitles for What's new in 24.2 YouTube
video to Georgian.

Would someone please be so kind to contact me and Ekaterine in order for us to get the correct
privileges on Weblate?
For some reason, I still haven't gotten to sending you all this email before.

Thank you in advance for any information you can provide.

Best regards,

George Salukvadze

IoT Lab

Avenue de Sécheron 15