Hello

Recently, I registered on
translations.documentfoundation.org<https://translations.documentfoundation.org/translate/libo_ui-master/dictionaries/dictionariesfa_ir/da/?q=has:suggestion#suggestions>
 to participate in the continued translation of the Danish branch of LO. I have entered a few
suggested translations on the Weblate system, but I do not have the rights to save/accept them.

Generally, it makes sense that newcomer can only suggest translations and need acceptance before
achieving rights to make the translations effective in the LO distribution. However, the Danish
branch of LO has the problem that the former administrator (Leif Lodahl) is no longer active in
this work. There may be one or perhaps even two more people in the project (or I may be alone), but
as I understand things, without administrator rights. Recent versions of Danish LO contain
increasing amounts of untranslated (English) phrases.

I do have the mail address of Leif Lodahl, but he is burnt out on the project and suggested that I
should ask here. So how do I proceed from here?

Regards,
Lars

[cid:image001.png@WCN16JPOWMU4.3GVHGCOV5ES4]    Lars Jødal | Hospitalsfysiker
Direkte: 97 66 54 94 | lajo@rn.dk<mailto:lajo@rn.dk>
Aalborg Universitetshospital Nuklearmedicinsk Afdeling
Hobrovej 18-22 | 9000 Aalborg | Telefon: 97 66 55 00 |
www.aalborguh.rn.dk/afsnit-og-ambulatorier/nuklearmedicinsk-afdeling

Her kan du læse om dine rettigheder, når regionen behandler oplysninger om
dig<https://rn.dk/oplysningspligt>