Hi Aleksandar, all,

it seems that you're creativity never stops ... the latest Paris 2011
Business Card you've added to your wiki page is veeery nice (the picture
itself might serve as an excellent desktop wallpaper *g*).

@ Italo: Aleksandar worked on a anniversary banner, please read on and
see here:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/User:See#Our_first_anniversary